- Washers, any size you want
- craft paper – I like to use up scraps
- suede cording, or thin ribbon
- Diamond Glaze
- Jewelery ends: end crimps, 6mm double ring, spring ring with eyelet
- paint brush
- jewelry pliers
- Trace washer onto craft paper and cut out carefully, making sure the paper does not exceed the size of the washer.
- Decoupage the paper to the front, or rounded side, of the washer. Let dry.
- Carefully cover the paper with Diamond Glaze, making sure it does not spill over the edge of the washer. Let dry completely, preferably overnight.
- Wrap the cording around the washer, as in the video, and cut ends to the desired length if using jewelry ends, otherwise tie cording in a bow and you are done.
- Using pliers, put the jewelry crimps on the end of each piece of cording.
- Put on double rings to the ends of the crimps.
- Lastly, attach eyelet to each end.