- Canvas, any size
- Elmer’s Glue
- Spray paint
- Stencil, if needed
- Outline your design on the canvas with glue. (You could use a light pencil line to trace out the design and then cover it with the glue if you don’t want to try free-handing it.
- Using a small pin, pop any bubbles that form in the glue, so that it dries evenly and smoothly.
- If necessary, add a second layer of glue and let dry for at least 24 hours.
- Paint desired color. I use spray paint for a quicker, more even coat.
- Tie ribbon around the edge of the canvas, using a couple of drops of glue to secure in place, and tie bow at the top.