- 1 wooden serving tray (I buy mine at Bed, Bath & Beyond and IKEA)
- Craft paper or card stock for the background
- Picture or photograph
- Glue stick(s)
- EnviroTex Lite pour-on High Gloss Finish
- Heat gun or blow dryer
- Plastic cups and popsicle sticks
- Cut your paper to fit the inside of the tray, making sure it is a perfect fit. Cover the back of the paper with glue stick and put into your tray, using a paper towel to push out any air pockets and ensure no glue on the top of the paper. Let dry.
- Cut you picture or photograph to the size you want and use glue stick to cover the back of the picture. Again, using a clean paper towel, glue in your picture onto your background paper and push out air pockets and wipe off any excess glue. Let dry.
- Make sure you have covered your work station with cardboard or several layers of newspaper. Use small paper cups to sit the tray on, giving the lacquer a place to drip if your tray is not perfectly sealed around the edges.
- Using the lacquer, measure out 4 oz of each bottle and mix together well using a popsicle stick for at least 30 seconds. Pour onto tray and use popsicle stick to push all over, leveling and smoothing as you go. Use heat gun to blow out all bubbles. Let sit for 10 minutes and then repeat.
- Take a clean popsicle stick and wipe off any lacquer that is dripping off the bottom. (You may need to do this a couple of times.)
- Let dry AT LEAST 24 hours……..then ENJOY!!!!