- Burner Cover – these are usually sold in sets of 4: 2 large, 2 small
- Craft paper
- Magnets – purchased or make your own!
- Stickers, or any lettering you want to use
- Circle cutter
- Glue stick
- Hot glue gun
- Cut out your circle from your craft paper and use the glue stick to glue to the burner cover. If using a ribbon trim, cut your circle a fraction smaller than the cover so that the paper does not wrinkle at the edges.
- Using craft paper, ribbon, felt, etc. embellish your board. Your imagination is your only limit! Have fun! J
- Attach letters or words using glue stick for paper, and hot glue gun for everything else.
- If using this board as a wall hanging, attach your ribbon to the back of the burner cover using hot glue to make your loop.
- Make your magnets.
- Use this for your grocery list, reminder notes, a communication board for the family, or a display for school artwork.