- New(er) glass platter, vase, etc.
- Armour Etch Cream
- Contact vinyl
- Foam brush
- Craft knife
- Glue stick / masking tape
- Stencil / pattern
- Clean glass surface with mild soap and water and dry thoroughly.
- Apply contact vinyl to entire surface of glass.
- Using glue stick or masking tape, attach stencil or pattern to the vinyl and use craft knife to cut out your pattern through the vinyl.
- Remove pattern/stencil and remove the vinyl where the pattern is, making sure edges are clean and secured to the glass.
- Cover glass area with etching cream and spread using foam brush, brushing back and forth a few times, making sure it makes contact with the glass.
- Let sit for 10 minutes and then remove vinyl and cream using water.
- Wash with soap and water and dry.