- Jewelry Bails – 10 Pack
- Glass Tiles
- E-6000 Craft Glue
- Craft Paper/Fabric/Lace/etc
- Modge Podge
- Foam Brush
- Cut your paper/fabric/lace to fit your glass tile, making sure it is just a fraction smaller so there is no overhang.
- Using modge podge or decoupage, glue the paper to the tile, making sure to glue the right side down.
- Allow to completely dry and if necessary, sand the edges till smooth using very fine grit sandpaper or and emery board.
- Using a small dab of E-6000, attach the jewelery bail to the top center of the tile. Allow to dry completely.
- Run you chain or ribbon through the bail.