- 20 baby food jars, cleaned and dry, with lids
- 1 tube clear Liquid Nails (make sure it can be used on glass)
- 20 count Christmas lights
- Hammer and metal punch
- Using the hammer and metal punch, make holes in the lids of the jars, big enough for the lights to fit through.
- Cut 2-3” pieces of tinsel and put in each jar. Screw on lids.
- Glue jars together for each layer of the tree:
- Allow to dry for 24 hours. Then glue each row together making your tree.
- Allow to dry laying down for another 24 hours.
- Place lights in holes, starting at the top of the tree and working down to the trunk.